Musandam Khasab Tour
Discover the hidden beauty of the Musandam Khasab disconnecting from the busy life of Dubai city. We’ll take you on a perfect Musandam Khasab tour from Dubai to show you the best sceneries and the experiences of the place.
Taking you from Dubai to the beautiful Musandam Khasab, the tour features a range of activities and experiences that will add unique memories to your holiday in Dubai.
Start your day once you aboard the cruise gazing at the endless waters glistening with the sun rays. Enjoy the surrounding landscapes and unspoilt nature listening to the wind blowing. Indulge in the peace and the serenity sipping a traditional cup of coffee after tasting some juicy dates.
Promising you relaxing 5 hours, this Khasab Musandam dhow cruise will take you to the best locations that will blow your mind with their beauty. When you can go swimming in the crystal-clear waters enjoying the warmth of the sun and even snorkel to explore the corals of vibrant colours and swim with the beautiful fishes, sea horses, starfishes and more… What else you can ask for…
After a refreshing dip, this Khasab sea tour will offer you the perfect opportunities to witness the Dolphins only a few meters away from you.
And why not sneak peek into the life of fishermen in the area and Bedouins and uncover the real essence of the life in Khasab with a deep conversation.
Choose your Musandam Khasab trip from our Khasab tour packages and experience an unforgettable time.
- Round transport from dubai to Musandam by bus
- Hand-line fishing
- Snorkelling gear
- Life Jackets
- Tea & Coffee
- telegraph Island 1st Swimming
- Fresh Fruits
- Buffet lunch
- Sibi Island 2nd Swimming
- Unlimited water, juices and fruits
- Dedicated Guest Relation in Dhow (English Speaking Escort)
Package cost excluding visa cost
- UAE resident – AED 85/- (AED 35.00 at UAE border and AED 50.00 for Oman Border)
- UAE tourist – AED 235/- (AED 35.00 at UAE border and AED 200/- for Oman Visa)
- Pickup Time: 6:30am - 7:00am
- Drop off time : 7:30pm - 8:00pm
- Duration: 12:00 Hrs
- Package cost Excluding visa cost
- All passengers must carry their original passports with minimum 3 months validity
- Passengers coming with a rent a car must carry a NOC certificate from the car company
- The below given nationalities only eligible for on arrival visa from the border post.
Other nationalities must have a UAE resident visa with Managerial profession minimum 3 months
validity (passport and visa)
- Australia / Andorra/Austria/Bulgaria / Belgium / Brunei / Canada / Croatia / Cyprus / Czech
Republic / Denmark/ France / Finland /Greece/ Estonia /Germany /Hong Kong/ Hungary /
Iceland / Italy /Ireland / Japan / Liechtenstein Luxembourg/Latvia / Lithuania / Malta/Malaysia/
Monaco/ New Zealand / Netherlands / Norway / Paraguay Portugal / Romania /Poland / San
Marino /South Korea / Singapore / Spain / Slovenia /Sweden / Slovakia / Switzerland /
USA/UK / Vatican